Motorcycle Universal Pair Projectors Spotlights LED Auxiliary Fog Light Assembly Driving Lamp & Bracket & Switch Wiring
* All our LED lights have a three (3) year warranty against manufacturing defects.
* The LED's are rated for 30,000 hours (approx 11.3 years of 8 hours a day operation).
(notes: If your orders don't arrive from us or receive a damaged product, we will full refund you or ship new one.)
* Power:20W*2 Piece
* Voltage: DC10-30V
* Color light: White
* Color temperature:6000K
* Work temperature: -45℃--85
* Life span:30000hours
* Size: 8.1*8.0*10.5 cm
* Material: Black Painted Aluminum
* Waterproof IP67
* Sold in Pairs
* Made of high quality with long lifetime
* Mounting bracket 360 ° universal adjustment bracket.
360° X3 Universal Brackets Features:
* CNC Machined billet aluminum 6061-T6, Black Anodized for rugged wear and long life
* Can be rotated 360° and fits 3 different bar sizes
* Mount lights to any utility ATV-SxS bar from 7/8" to a 1 1/4" Motorcycle engine guard
* Can also be used for 1" or 7/8" handlebars
* Simply slip in one of the two inserts provided and you have the size you need Available in sizes 7/8" - 1" and 1-1/4"
* Sold in Pairs
Pure Light :
- The output of the LED lights is pure white light, which is more effective at lighting up the road and is more noticeable to other vehicles during both the day and night.
Low Power Consumption :
- LED lights draw only 20 watts each (A standard headlight draws 55 watts). This saves your limited wattage for heated gear, or other electronic accessories and also saves your alternator from excessive wear and tear.
High-Quality Reflectors and Lenses :
- LED's feature reflectors and lenses designed to minimize the amount of scattered light, meaning more of the produced light reaches the road, where it counts. Other brands use lower quality reflectors and lenses with imperfections that scatter the produced light, reducing overall effectiveness.
Low Profile Design:
- LED lights and mounting systems are low profile, and stylish by design. Our lights do a great job at accentuating the Adventure-Ready look of your R1200GS water boxer, even when they're switched off.
- Our LED lights help make you visible to other drivers. The bright white beam of the LED lights draws the attention of other drivers, who sometimes don't see motorcycles. While our LED's grab other motorist's attention, they are not so bright that they blind and distract them.
- LED lights offer reliable service thirty thousands of hours, and do not have delicate filaments that can break like a traditional incandescent bulb. That means there's no need to carry spare bulbs or worry about burnt-out lights with LED.
For universal Motorcycle Auxiliary Light.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.